Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Reflections On The First Year

Happy Blog Anniversary to me! It's been one year since I started sharing our adventures in the Jungle. 365 days, 180 posts. Is that a good average? That's a post every two-three days. 'Course NaBloPoMo is helping that average way out. I think I've gotten better at this blogging thing. More easy revealing all my secrets to the People In The Internet - I have SO many. I comment WAY more than I did before, which is to say, none. I made some new friends - yay Paula! - kept track of some family - yay Rocketgirl and MQ! - and stayed close to old (in time known, not age) friends - yay RHM! It's been a good year. Tarzan and I have come leaps and bounds (he even comments sometimes) - I wonder if writing about what a super guy he is brings it to my conscious mind so I'm more appreciative? Or if reading about other people's husband's makes me think of mine and reminds me what a super guy he is?
******************************************************************************************
Before I get all mushy again, let's talk DWTS - it's been a while. My picks are Melanie, Helio and Marie in the finals. Sorry Jennie. I vote for her but I don't know if she has the fan base that the others do. Marie Osmond, for example; all the Mormons in the world (nearly 12 million) are voting for her. Melanie has all of Europe voting for her and Helio has the south voting for him. In my perfect world Melanie would win, Marie would come in second and Helio would get bumped BUT we know how often I read this show correctly. Though, when I think about it, the second season DID go exactly how I wanted it to, with Stacey Keebler coming in third. Hmm, guess we'll have to watch and see.

This is me, still blogging along.

This time last year in the Jungle: What Better Day?

1 comment:

Phat Fiddle said...

Has it been a whole year already??? So glad the blogging bug has bitten you! Now all you gots to do is move to ATL and all is marvelous:) -Reva (dallin is logged in to this computer)

From Whence You Cometh