Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Season Five Stink-eth

Nooooooo! No, no, no, no no no nonononononono. Poo. I can't really say I was surprised when Helio won Dancing With The Stars last night, but I was very disappointed. All the judges said that Melanie was the better dancer, she got the most points in the last three weeks and over the entire season and she was way nicer. I might not even watch Season Six next spring. (Yeah, who am I kidding?) Though Maks did say he's not coming back for another season. And of course there's all this media crap about Julianne calling off her wedding and Helio his so they can be together, blah, blah, blah, wretch. Plus now Julianne is a back to back champion so there can be some contrived rivalry next time between her and Cheryl. Cheryl is far and away the better teacher and the better person, if anyone was interested.
It was nice to see the other contestants back. Tony and Jane with the both-feet-2-feet-off-the-floor-at-least-so-there Carrie Ann waltz was nice. I was astonished again at why Albert went home so early. The man could dance - and he was hot! And as I think we have figured out already, women do the voting, not men. Is a puzzlement.
The best part of the night - flat out, funniest, most entertaining part - was when, after Cameron's dance, he did as he promised if he made it to the finals, and took off his shirt and flung it at Sam, who was so excited she didn't say anything, Tom made a joke and Bruno and Drew, who was sitting in for Len for a second, both got up and Bruno took off his jacket and Drew started undoing his belt! Maybe you had to be there, but it was REALLY funny.

This is me with my Monday and Tuesday nights free again.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh