Friday, November 23, 2007

Over The Years

All the weird pictures we took with my family at Thanksgiving will have to wait - I promised a meme and a meme you shall get, dear, dear friends inside my computer.
Onesome: Over-- and under. Above and below. Up and down. How's about at least a pair (three would be ideal) of matching phrases?
  • In and Out (also a good place to eat)
  • To and Fro
  • This and That
  • Hot and Cold - are we just talking opposites here or is there more to this question?
Twosome: the-- next day? Black Friday! Are you going shopping? Decorating? Working? Hiding in the closet?
  • There is no way I would venture out to shop on today of all days. First, it's a madhouse. Why? I don't know. All the stores did was mark stuff up last week so they could offer a "reduced" price for today. And it is SO not relaxing to fight people for items neither or us want merely because it's "on sale." We stayed home. Watched some football. It was good. Might make that another family tradition.
Threesome: Years-- of research have proven that more years of research are needed! What would you like to see researched? ...and don't go high; this is 'just us folks' here; I'm thinking: whether there's enough cheese in mac and cheese!
  • How to stack and store all the different sizes of plastic containers. If they are all the same brand then sure they stack together. But some are from Tupperware and some are Glad and some are from my mom and some were given to me...They take up A LOT of room for what they are.

This is me, in the middle of a really nice long weekend. Not even thinking about work next week. Not. At. All.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that stacking of containers is critical. Otherwise we'd have messes everywhere!

We didn't go shopping either. But oh, we hit up Costco on Wednesday. It was mellow. I guess maybe there's not much cash to spend this year.

From Whence You Cometh