Monday, November 12, 2007

A Day Off

If today were my last day on this earth I could not have asked for a better one. Sleeping in. Waffles for breakfast - do you know we received two waffle irons for our wedding? Reading The First 2,000 Years - really interesting series by W. Cleon Skousen. Quality, intimate time. Popcorn and a movie - Madagascar, which is old-ish I know, and a little shallow on the plot side, but really funny. Dinner out at Mozza - we tried something new, I had the goat cheese pizza - very nice - really loud though, and tight seating, it felt like we were eating with the nice family at the next table. Then ice cream - Coldstone Creamery naturally - we tried the seasonal pumpkin ice cream thing with whipped cream and caramel, which was aMAZing. Then watching Dancing With The Stars - come on Melanie! More reading and snuggling down in our awesome bed. And all with Tarzan by my side. Seriously, this man makes everything better. It was a really good day.

This is me, going back to the real world tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang. I wanna do that.

Does Tarzan have a brother? Oh, wait... I guess I should be careful for what I ask. hehe ;)

Oh, and you can eat the crunchy white centers of pommegranate seeds.

luv ya!

Anonymous said...

This is Tarzan. It was the perfect way to spend a quiet day.

From Whence You Cometh