Friday, November 02, 2007

Weird Dream #21

My sleep hasn't been very deep much of this week. I don't know if it's because I'm stressed about projects at work or because Tarzan is up at 5:30am or what but it makes for some really disturbing dreams right before I wake up.
Last night (early this morning) I dreamt I was at the hospital visiting one of my sisters-in-law who was having a baby. Her parents were there too. I got to hold the baby because there was some sort of complication with the mother. The baby totally did not look newborn OR like any of my relatives but it didn't seem to bother me in the dream. A nurse came in, handed me the baby, and went around the corner to the room proper and swore because "she popped a stitch." Nurse then called a code red over the intercom and we all stood around waiting for the team to arrive. The nurse talked constantly but she was very calm as she cited my SIL chances at around 70% or better. The emergency response team still hadn't shown up when the cat jumped on my stomach and woke me up. Weird right? Totally. Some of my dreams are groovy but this one not so much.
********************************************************************************************
Totally neglected to welcome the wifey and say thanks for all the comments! You're awesome.

This is me, Day 2 of NaBloPoMo

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Jared and I were watching a TV show last night when someone gave birth and they had the baby all made up like a newborn - you know how they do in TV? Well, I looked at it and asked Jared if Solei had had chunks on her when she was born. He said no, heck if I remembered. But weird, huh? Sorry, your dream reminded me of that:) Hey, this is better than the entry I wrote today!

From Whence You Cometh