Saturday, November 24, 2007

Trypto-what-now?

Some families get tired after eating all that turkey and stuffing. They talk amongst themselves when Thanksgiving dinner is over, maybe watch a little football, share some arts and crafts type methods, discuss recipes. Not us. Nooooo. Jane's family gets weird. Check out this pictorial trip through the evening. The beginnings of all the goodness: The lovely table:

My lovely mother cooking while the rest of us "help":

The food was excellent and being the genius I am I did not take a picture of the groaning table or the aftermath, OR the beautiful pies. We did talk some, the boys were in the middle of Might & Magic 7:

We played a board game:

In which my second brother accused our father of cheating:

And I guess the game got us all worked up because then the hilarity ensued. There was some mugging for the camera:

And some rolling on the floor - sorry about the blinds, mother:

Some acrobatics I don't even remember what were all about:

A pile-up on our mother:

And the long-suffering Tarzan, highly bemused by us all:


This is me, spending time at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No photos were taken as I passed 50,000 words on Friday but that's what I was doing outside in 40 degree weather with 10 degree windchill BBQ'ing the bird. Bridget has NO idea what she missed when she went home for the holiday.

From Whence You Cometh