Tuesday, November 13, 2007

J Is For Jigantic

This is a total cop-out I know, I know, I know. Many apologies peeps. But think of it this way: I received about seven of these this morning. Rather than fill your in-box with stuff you may or may not read and may or may not respond to, I offer this pleasant interlude to read or not read.
It seems one needs to fill out this form using the first initial of one's first name. It's also harder than it appears, (I've been told).
What is your name: Jane
4 letter word: Joke
Vehicle: Jogger (like the ones babies go in while mom runs/walks) but I TOTALLY should have put Jaguar instead. Way sexier.
City: Jacksonville
Boy Name: Jacob
Girl Name: Janelle
Alcoholic drink: Jackhammer (vodka and pineapple juice)
Occupation: Juggler
Something you wear: Jacket
Celebrity: Jacqueline Carey, or Jim Carey (author and actor respectively)
Food: Jelly beans
Reason for Being Late: Just could not get out of bed this morning...
Cartoon Character: Jerry (of Tom & Jerry)
Something you shout: Jerk!


This is me, joyfully going home now. Good-night.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh