- Don't know about that jive, Brooke. She missed some steps, that was TOTALLY a lift, and their costumes did not match.
- That was a funny little paso doble that Cody did. Cute, but not so bold and manly. They took a lot of time to put his coat on too, in the middle of the dance.
- The judges were all mean Monday night too. They score very relatively which kind of annoys me.
- I didn't hate Lance's mambo. Well orchestrated to play up his strengths and downplayed Lacey's...bossiness. There could have been a shimmy or two, and his feet are, eh. But he is improving. And so is she.
- Len's Master Class always cracks me up. So funny.
- Cody is a little too enamored of Julianne.
- Uhh...what was Brooke wearing for the salsa? I know, but WHAT? That whole routine was weird. And interestingly, I have since learned it was pilfered, costume and all from a professional pair.
- What happened to Lance's shoe? And Bruno, Gene Kelly and Ann Miller did not ever do the jitterbug as far as I know.
- But the professionals, all of them, are AWESOME!
And the results, which was a little extreme in my opinion. Maybe they have to fill the time?
- Sam needs to rein it in just a tad - Aretha Franklin is awesome, but we still need to hear the introduction.
- Karina was a busy little dancer getting into all the numbers.
- I can't believe I'm about to say this but; Julianne should stick to dancing
- Brooke's had four kids with her FIANCE?
- That was a little surprising - Cody and Julianne got eliminated...
This is me, almost done with the season.