Thursday, November 06, 2008

It Goes On And On

Dude, November is starting off with a bang - all these posts to keep track of and trying to stay current. Wouldn't do to post last weeks dances this week you know. So my review for the Dancing With The Stars competition night looks like this:

  • Bruno should wear a boa more often
  • I always want more out of Susan's dancing. Can the woman even stamp her foot?
  • People, stop hurting yourselves!
  • I was a little distracted by Lance and Lacey's costumes, a bit weird these hobos in the park - and barefoot?
    the team dances were amusing - well the cha-cha team was amusing, the paso doble team was AWESOME! Warren was amazing, Brooke was smokin' and even Maurice was just rocking the dance.
  • It might be a coincidence but if the music choice matches the dance the dancers get better scores and comments - I wonder if the producers (or whoever chooses the music) realize that just because the time signature is the same does not mean it will suit a dance style.

And my thoughts on the results show:

  • Lionel Richie again? His "Dancing On The Ceiling" was better than either of the songs he performed when I saw him. (Have I mentioned that Tarzan got us tickets to see a results show two years ago? He did, and it was awesome.)
  • Edyta's dress was not ugly.
  • DanceCenter is hilarious, but I think Kenny Mayne is taking his bitterness a leetle too far.
  • Warren has size 15 shoes?!
  • The magic dance was not as good as it sounded like it could have been.
  • What happened to Maxim's hair?
  • Thank goodness it was Susan who went home. The world my end with my saying this, but though he is Julianne's partner, I don't hate Cody, so of the two choices...

This is me, with the week's dancing critique.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh