- First round dresses were all pretty nasty: Brooke's belt? Edyta's dip in the back? Cheryl's tassles? (what is with the tassles this season? EW) and Lacey had weird cut outs in her dress
- and speaking of costumes, you know there's a problem if your outfit sheds when you dance
- Cheryl DID have a great dress in the paso doble though - excellent color too
- Edyta's mambo dress was icky
- does it seem like I have a lot of comments on the outfits?
- mambo to "raise the dead" Bruno?
- Maurice's quickstep did not seem too quick
- Warren just had weird music all night long
- frankly, the mambo seems to be a spasmodic dance all around
- Lance's feet are just sad
And the results show:
- Aww, Len had a poppy in his lapel, that's nice
- Dang, Brad Paisley is CUTE - listening to the radio all the time I forget they have faces and are a lot younger than their smokey voices indicate. Do they drink a lot to acheive those voices? Joe Nichols is another one WAY cuter and/or younger than his voice would suggest.
- Dr. Drew was a little too much touchy-feely for a dance show - they're dance partners not soulmates...tears?! Way too much drama.
- Derek was a good choice for the jive - he's really very controlled but lively, loose - but I think his and Julianne's outfits could have matched a little better
- Alec has a tattoo! Nice.
This is me, with the weekly criticism.