Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Not Exactly A Vine

We have got to have kids in a hurry so I have something interesting to blog about. Goodness knows you only want to hear so much about my TV habits and the cats.
Is it sad that the biggest deal in our life right now is that Tarzan bought a bicycle and is biking to work? He's been on it for a little over a week now and comes home all full of time spent on the trek, telling me all about what muscle does or does not hurt anymore. It's actually quite adorable. I mean manly. Sweaty and tough and strong and very, very manly.
I read an article recently that said men like to be told they are manly, not sweet, or cute or that they clean up good. So they are more likely to wear the suit/shirt/tie whatever you want them to if you tell them they look strong enough to knock out any punk who tries to hit on you.
Different logic but it makes a weird sort of sense.

This is me, with the manliest man around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where did the title of your blog today come from? I don't get the reference.

Jane said...

Tarzan's method of transportation - not as clever in real life as it was in my head...

Anonymous said...

that is so supercute. I do like it when SH gets all manly and stuff - and yeah for Tarzan being so healthy and green!

From Whence You Cometh