Friday, October 26, 2012

Curses!

I was driving home from work - my first day back after three days of coughing and blowing my nose - and I was struck with a great idea for a blog post. Something thought provoking and slightly serious - as opposed to the fluffy posts of late that I have been tossing out - and important!
It was so important and it would have evolved into a fantastic online chat room/discussion sort of thing with people from all walks of life weighing in and everyone would be respectful and listen to everyone's ideas and the end would have been a modest celebration of me because I started it all with the great subject matter that I was thinking right then.

And I can't remember what it was.
I would have written it down immediately - it was that good - but I was driving and I am a law-abiding driver - at least I am now - and never text or write while my car is on. And by the time I got home it was gone from my brain.
I've been trying to get it back with recreating the scene in  my mind, actually getting back into my car to see if it would shake loose.
But no.

This is me and it was going to be legendary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's seriously a rich post. But, wait a minute! You're a little too young to be having such Senior Moments.

From Whence You Cometh