Tuesday, October 02, 2012

BHB Got Married

I suppose it wasn't as quick a courtship as others I have heard of but BHB got engaged in March and married in August.
It was a whirlwind of activities, as are all weddings. Our mother made BHB's wedding dress:
That required trips in and out of town for fittings and whatnot. The end result was worth it I think.
We bought the bridesmaid dresses because there were a lot of us:
And really, who looks at us anyway?
The weekend was lovely. A thousand degrees outside, but lovely. Seth is a doll and his family is wonderful. They really tried to include all of us into everything. We had dinners together and hung out together. I think the mothers were almost distracted from becoming friends by the wedding.
Seth is the only one in his family to be a member of the LDS church, so though he and BHB were sealed for time and all eternity in the temple in their city, there was also a ring ceremony afterwards. But it wasn't an us versus them kind of deal. It was well done. The dude who talked could have cut it a little short. It was 102 and look at all those guys in their suits standing there:
But it was very lovely and they have been nothing but nauseatingly adorable before and since:
I really hope the professional photographer got some pictures of Tarzan because I did not. I am ashamed.

This is me and now she's Mrs. Seth.

2 comments:

Master P said...

Your sister's dress was GORGEOUS!!! But can you give me the deets for your dress and your mom's dress?? Those were fantastic too, me want!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to BHB.

From Whence You Cometh