Tuesday, October 06, 2009

This Weeks' Results Are In

I think I've mentioned in previous episodes that I like Queen Latifah - despite her fame coming mostly from rap and hip hop and I not being that into the genre - and her performance tonight on the DWTS results show has not changed that opinion, even though I am not running out to buy her CD. She is a really nice person in any interview or appearance I have seen and she dresses well. (Clothes might really make the woman.) I think she's a classy person.
Jabbawockeez, on the other hand, was weird. They were all over the place with their style and it didn't make much sense to me.
When Maksim lets go and dances, that boy can move. He really holds back to showcase his celebrity partner. That became very apparent tonight when he was dancing with Cheryl for one of those exhibition numbers for which I really watch the show.
As for the actual dancers and professionals, not a big surprise who was saved and who was not. Tom Delay did a smart thing I think in dropping out, one can't really do much if both one's feet are broken. And if he gets better and comes back to dance the Two-Step I would be interested. Of all the dances it's one I think matches his persona. I voted for Debi and not for Michael so they aren't really listening to me, but when have they ever?

This is me, not surprised.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh