Saturday, October 17, 2009

Plus Three - Part 2

In the continuing saga of my birthday week, Tarzan, ATL and I went to dinner tonight at one of our favorite restaurants, CPK, and remembered why it is one of our favorites. Because the food is awesome. Tarzan chose the Cobb Salad:
Which says a lot right there, because given the choice between salad and pizza, Tarzan is more of a pizza guy.
ATL and I split the Thai Crunch Salad:
and the Greek pizza:
All so good.
Then we went to Pinkberry because none of us had ever been and it's the cool thing to do these days. It was too much for Tarzan - the yogurt is really tangy - but I kind of liked it. Not as a substitute for ice cream but in addition to.
I was so full they almost had to roll me home but it was awesome.

This is me, celebrating some more.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh