Thursday, October 08, 2009

How Do You Party?

So, my birthday is next week - not anything momentous like Rocketgirl, but still it's a birthday - and I am actually getting a few party opportunities. There will be one celebration with Tarzan - probably the Saturday after and he says he bought me a present already which is AWESOME - one on Sunday with my family and then one at the food bank where I volunteer every Thursday.
So the question for you, fair Internets, is WHAT should I do for each one? Should I try and host an additional party?
Should I have cake three times? (That's a lot of cake.) It's not exactly kosher to bring half a cake from the previous celebration I'm guessing. What about cupcakes? Is it cool to have a pie? Do I want a pie? Or ice cream cake? Or ice cream AND cake? What about additional/alternate food? Music? Balloons? How much planning should I really be doing for my own party? So I ask you to tell me what you would do if it were your situation.


This is me, getting ready for my birthday.

2 comments:

RHM said...

Your birthday is momentus. It now is a multipe of 16. So you could have a driver's license twice over.

Rocketgirl said...

Interesting questions. I'm of the mind that if I want a party, I'd better bring it so I don't get disapointed. But that's crazy common for me. Dallin would say PIE, all the way. And happy birthday!!! You survived anohter year, that's a miracle in itself :)

From Whence You Cometh