Friday, October 09, 2009

Iron Man

Just saw Iron Man - thank you Netflix - and even with the funky goatee, Robert Downey Jr. is a pretty hot guy. It was definitely a guy movie - LOTS of things blowing up - but not completely devoid of story. Just right for a Friday night after a weird and convoluted week. And they definitely left it open for a sequel. DEFINITELY. It would almost be a crime to not make one with that ending.
Overall, I do not regret borrowing it, and I will want to see the second one.

This is me, watching a movie.

2 comments:

Phat Fiddle said...

It's always nice to enjoy an evening of high-flying action and combustible euphoria, but not to be confused with the gastrointestinal kind :)

Rocketgirl said...

Yeah, that movie was kind of awesome I was entertained the whole time, movies like that are few and far between and I am so grateful for them! I can't wait for the sequel!

From Whence You Cometh