Monday, October 05, 2009

Some Kissing Going On

I am just not motivated this evening - and it's not the show - it's just the day. Some days are better than others, some start bad and get better, some are good and then take an awful downturn. Whatever it was it wasn't fun and I don't know how to shake the funk.
But it's a tradition and we all know that traditions are important. So my low-impact impressions of the dancing for the night are thus:
Mark was good, weird song though, and the belt on Lacey's outfit was strange.
Joanna was stiff and Derek's swing in on the rope was completely unnecessary.
The songs for the rumba seem to be a little faster than in seasons past.
Mark Ballas' hair was very puffy. Were the tiki lamps real?
Louie cleans up niiiice. He looks older and way more mature with his hair slicked back that way.
Debi took too long to build up to the actual number. And the boas on her skirt were extreme.
The Donny and Bruno bit right there was a little odd. He took Tom's microphone - that's not cool. And I am with Tom on the "this show just took an interesting turn."
Are they allowed smoke machines now?
Chuck isn't very good but I like to watch him anyway.
Holy smokes! I would do a lot to get smooched like that by Louis van Amstel. Never thought I'd envy an Osbourne but there we are.

This is me, wiped and in need of some sleep for the day tomorrow.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh