Friday, October 16, 2009

Ode To The Other Sexy Libra

Rocketgirl is turning 30 today. I could sympathize with her about how getting older sucks but that's not at all entertaining for the rest of you, so instead I give you a lot of pictures of Rocketgirl demonstrating her ability to not get old. Oil Of Olay is for pansys.
Exhibit 1:Exhibit 2:Exhibit 3:Exhibit 4 could be misinterpreted since she did give birth twice, but consider how she looks after doing it:Exhibit 5:Exhibit 6:Exhibit 7:Exhibit 8: Exhibit 9:

And all of those were taken in the last year or so. So there. You can't look like that and consider yourself old. It's in the script.

This is me, wishing her a

SUPER DUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

P.S. Tarzan made me put the 'other' in the title.

3 comments:

Phat Fiddle said...

You are one rockin' sista-in-law. My sincere apologies for the belated birthday wish but may you live to a hundred and twenty :)

Rocketgirl said...

OH MY HECK. YOU ARE THE GREATEST EVER!!!!! I totally needed this to remind me to keep on being ME and not a number:) And if you ever get all down about YOUR age, remember I'm not the only one doing the can-can in the middle of Golfland !! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday to both of you!!!

From Whence You Cometh