Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gone To Alternate Entertainment Venues Every One

Where have all the posts gone? Of all the blogs that I follow there hasn't been a new post in two days. TWO DAYS! What is that all about peeps? I admit that I don't write every single day - except in November - but I am one blogger. I must follow twenty or so religiously and none of them posted in the last two days? Is there some celebrity funeral going on that I haven't heard about?

This is me, with little to read. -sniff-

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

lol...will do...tomorrow...need.sleep...

RHM said...

I managed to post when I was sick!

Okay so I didn't post the "No good, Horrible Day" but it was so bad, no one would have believed me.

Rocketgirl said...

yeah, I know, sick and birthdays - its been almost a week since I posted?! So sorry, I'll attempt to be more interesting for you :) And you only follow 20 blogs?! Man, you must have gobs of free time! I think there's currently 100+ on my reader?? I need a different hobby... like posting regularly!

Anonymous said...

Sick? good excuses people (Not that I blog ;)

From Whence You Cometh