Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Come Away With Me

So Norah Jones didn't suck in either of her performances. I haven't really heard her before, on purpose, but it wasn't bad. I was sad to see it was Natalie who got voted off tonight. I think the viewers have a grudge against Alec for being so hot. What other reason could it be? They also hate his wife Edyta.
Otherwise the DWTS results show was much as I remember it used to be before all the "reality" hype got stuck in it for ratings. The professionals do a number the guest sings and we send someone home. If it ain't broke...
The Michael Jackson tribute had a little too much crotch grabbing for me, but we've already decided I am an old fogey.

This is me and that that's all folks.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

I hung out with Norah a few times before she left UNT and became a star. Yeah, I hobnob with the supahstars. In the dorm cafeteria next to the music building, uh huh.

Rocketgirl said...

And the crotch grabbing is always nasty. End of story.

From Whence You Cometh