Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bigger Than When I Trick-Or-Treated

Gah.
I thought the holiday rush was supposed to be for Christmas? Which - by the way - I am totally on top of this year. Presents, planning, trips, cards, food and programs I am all over.
So when did Halloween become such an eventful holiday? Not one, not two but THREE parties to be involved with this week. The one tonight I am not sure who is charge, so that makes my overly developed need for control flip out completely. Last night went well I think. So cold, relatively, that I didn't get a good picture of our costumes, but don't worry there are at least two more chances before Saturday.

This is me, running around again.

1 comment:

RHM said...

Not for nothing...but running around isn't really what I thought you signed up for.

From Whence You Cometh