Monday, October 08, 2007

Adventures

Ha ha! Fooled you didn't I? Promising to stay home all week long...As if I could ever stay away from all the joy that is the office and all the beautiful people that work here. Silly peeps who read my blog - all three of you.
Did you notice how subtly I mentioned that? That my stats are up. Yeah, subtle: my middle name. This statistic counter thing is turning up some interesting information. Coolness is I can check and see the most popular pages (Ode To A Block - didn't I tell you she was wonderful? As recently as Satruday someone came here looking for Stephanie J. Block - p.s. she gets married this month) and where the individuals looking at them live. I have had an epiphany. I now know why there's such a to-do about de-lurking (it has a week named for it: January 8-14th I think) and why people beg visitors to comment with such fervor. It's really frustrating to know that someone is reading your site and not know what they think of it. I confess I am a huge lurker. There are a dozen blogs I read, and have read from their beginnings (all the archives and stuff) with nary a comment. I apologize peeps, I really do! I will be better starting today. A-commenting I go, A-commenting I go, hi-ho the dairy-o...well that's a song I haven't thought of in years. Weirdness is some of the amazing keyword searches that direct people to this site. Lemme list a few of the better ones:
  • albert reed crotch (shame, shame on you)
  • deedee magno (lots of theater people)
  • stardust quote we've always known you were a whoopsie (hee hee)
  • megan hilty natural hair color (ummm, okay folks)
But I digress, all kinds of digressing here.
So here I am at the office. I should have stayed home. Really. But the building wasn't put on the survey correctly so the boss spent all weekend working on that and I have to translate it to AutoCAD. All five floors. Before the week is over. Yay! Not so.
More about the fabulous weekend adventures tomorrow.

This is me tired of the office - it's 7:18pm right now. Bleah.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

I stumbled on your site searching for some hot loincloth action (Jane and Tarzan, helloooo??). I stayed for the witty repartee. And then I realized it would be my BROTHER in a loincloth. Um... no....

From Whence You Cometh