Thursday, October 25, 2007

World Of Warcraft

Aaaah, yes. Love The Back Porch people. Love you long time!
Onesome: World--Wide Web resources? Is there one particular area of your life, personal or professional, where you use the web as an informational resource? Knitting? Medical? Research?
  • Google is all kinds of the bomb. I so should have bought stock in that company a few years ago. Seriously, I Google EVERY-thing. People, restaurants, quotes, lots of work stuff. Just lately - like yesterday - we had to look up flip-up grab bars for bathrooms. Where did we find the company? Google. Natch.
Twosome: of-- the 168 hours in a given week, how much time do you spend on the computer? No, we're not looking to plan an intervention, just curious...
  • Hmmm, working on the computer? Prolly...40+/- but this month it's been closer to 55 each week. AutoCAD, emailing, PDFs, it's all computer related. I should probably be blind by now all the time I spend staring at this thing. Playing, blogging included, a few fewer than that. Maybe 3?
Threesome :Warcraft-- games? Poker games? Role playing games? Do you play games on your computer? Really? What kind of games?
  • When I get the chance, I love to play Heroes of Might and Magic, Civilization, Lemmings, lots of little games like Virtual Villagers, Alice Greenfingers and Azada. How often do I get the chance? Like once in every few months. Top of the list of things to do next year, right after sleep in and not go to work any more.

This is me, thankful for an easy posting day.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

You play the crazy games too? Man, Tarzan sooo lucked out when he got you:)

Anonymous said...

Games: You know them. Sims2, And thanks to Tarzan I got into Civilization. There are random games through Zone.msn.com I like getting badges. I'm a Blizzard fan so Diablo2X, and Diablo, and Starcraft. Interestingly: I can't justify WoW. These things occupy every facet of my soul when I'm into them. Then work takes me away from them. *cries* I love my kids, but my Sims are so much more interesting.

From Whence You Cometh