Friday, October 19, 2007

Warm Fuzzies

Awww, isn't she so sweet? Blushes all over the Jungle today. As the only sister of Tarzan there was all kinds of room, and justification, for Rocketgirl to be jealous and annoyed at me. Coming to family events, being all opinionated, taking her brother away at other times. I AM kinda stubborn AND oblivious and there WERE some times in the early years when we disagreed (never over how awesome she is - it's a fact) but she is totally understanding and loved me anyway - we're so over it. Thanks Rocketgirl! Read her intro too - how a-MAZE-ingly cool is that? She gets to play the national anthem at a hockey game! Her. Right there, that's my SIL. Rocking out the rink. We will now adjourn this meeting of the Blogging Mutual Admiration Society...:-)
It's true, NaBloPoMo starts soon. The weekends are going to be hard. I don't sit in front of the computer on Saturday and Sunday like I do at the office. And then there's the whole substance issue. Like, will I be able to have some every day for a month? My life needs some variety so I don't bore you all with the same ol' office complaints and whining. Sadly that is not likely to change in November because I certainly don't feel like doing much when I leave the office at 9pm other than drop into bed and sleep for a long, long, loooooong time. My camera is still busted - we're likely to get a new one soon-ish but do we get the exact same model? I want to, I think. I really liked it. It was big, bigger than most casual digital cameras, but I liked it. Anyway, until it's fixed or we get the new one there will be no cop-out picture postings. I will have to be witty all on my own, with no assistance. Erk.
What are your plans for the weekend? I'm going to spend some time with my two youngest brothers. They've been in town since Wednesday night but I've barely seen them. I think Tarzan sees more of my family than I do. Whenever someone needs to be picked up or dropped off or something passed between families, who gets to do it? Me, who works until 6 or 7pm (8-9pm lately), or Tarzan, who gets out of school at 3:30? Two guesses. One more reason to love the boy with everything I am. And I do.

This is me, getting all mushy.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

I say if you run out of things to write about, you should tell us all some embarassing secrets about yourself. Just one a day, we won't be TOO greedy!

Rocketgirl said...

You getting ready for NaBloPoMo by witholding entries until November?? Update, we miss you!!

From Whence You Cometh