Thursday, October 04, 2007

Women Or Men?

This is kinda ironic considering yesterday's post, what?
Onesome: Women-- buy more cars than men? True or false? Heck, I have no clue; I'm just curious about your opinions...
  • BUY more cars? Dunno. Probably chicks because statistically girls don't tinker around with their cars/trucks like guys do and so if it breaks we go and get a new one. We also don't look after our cars like guys do so it liable to break more often and then we need a new one. Besides, what woman doesn't want to shop for shiny new things?
Twosome: or-- Jo~Ann or Michaels? Which place would you use to buy your crafty stuff? I mean, Christmas is coming and gift cards would be lovely; let's get the word out now!
  • I have to go with Michael's for the variety. Michael's has EVERYthing in ALL the colors. Maybe it's just the individual stores I've been in. My mom loves Jo~Ann's though, and she's pretty crafty.
Threesome: Men-- are better chefs than women? Bobby Flay or Rachel Ray? True or false? Sure, you can go all Food Network if you'd like (Paula can make my dessert any day; butter, butter, butter!), but who's grilling your ribs?
  • This one is strictly a matter of the individual and personal taste. Bobby Flay is awesome - but the man does use a lot of booze. Don't watch Rachel Ray. Cat Cora's pretty cool. Got to be the fence sitter on this one. It all depends on who and what they're making. For normal home cooked food, you can't do better than my mom!
This is me, quickly - it's been a long day. (It's 7:21pm right now)
P.S. We made up. :-)

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Every time I've gone to a JoAnne's, I find incredible deals. And you know me an what a good deal can do to me... ;) And yay for making up!!

From Whence You Cometh