Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Plot Thickens

Do you sense a conspiracy? I was watching pretty closely. So was Tarzan and he is not influenced by personalities and attitudes the way that A and I are. Helio just did not do as good of a job as they scored him. Really. He was quick. He had one decent pivot on his heel. But the man did not move his hips. And when Julianne was doing her sexy look-at-me thing he was just standing there. Tarzan said so too. Now Albert and Cameron - who also have little in the hip department - at least TRIED to keep moving. This will be the first season Cheryl will not be in the finals because, sad to say, Wayne was not as good at smooth ballroom as I was hoping he would be. Bruno, you disappoint me. He couldn't keep up the whip cracking comments. They were all wordy and convoluted. The simplest was Cameron who "looks like Superman and dances like Clark Kent." Whatevs.
Short and sweet today because the office is wacked. Too many clients wanting things yesterday and TRB is out of control over her "new" apartment, the housewarming present (a stacked washer and dryer) and the DWP bill.
In addition I have cub scouts tonight and I need to finish the roster before I go. Oh yeah, and do some work.

This is me, harried.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh