Thursday, October 18, 2007

::A to Z::

Not that I am looking for a reason not to blog, but I AM looking for a reason not to think too hard. Here we are:
Onesome: A--round this time of year? What's happening with the weather where you are? Ch-ch-changes? ...or are things still 'Summery'?
  • We live in The Jungle. Other than being darker sooner than it was in July, the weather is pretty much the same. Sunny, +/-80 degrees, light breeze, it doesn't get any better for me. I've lived in The Frozen North and I've lived in The Real Desert and I'm good with it here. The trees are pretty when they change color, sure, but who wants to rake all those leaves and shovel snow before Halloween? Not me, thank you.

Twosome: to-- inventory your place for insurance coverage, what would it take? Too much work? How about ideas for the gang: is videotaping with a voiceover the way to go?

  • We have So. Much. Crap. It's likely we could be burglarized and not know it. Ever. Seriously, one of the main things on my to do list next year is sort through, rearrange, clean out and throw out a lot of "stuff." Most of what we have isn't worth much anyway. The TV (it's a nice one - also way hard to transport because it weighs a ton), the laptops, but we mostly take those with us when we leave everyday. And how does one put a price on the picture albums and journals from years back and the programs from all seven of my trips to
Wicked?

Threesome: Z--one coverage? ...better than "man"? Are you following any football teams this year? How are they doing?

  • As with all things, it depends. Depends on how the teams line up, depends on how fast the guys are, how many points need to be made up and how good their hands are. It depends. My teams are the USC Trojans naturally - Fight On! - and the San Diego Chargers. The Chargers are at 3-3 so we'll see how that goes. The guys in the office don't give them much hope. Whatevs. The Trojans are 5-1 but the BCS ranks us at #14 so we'll see how THAT goes as well. We'll have to DESTROY Notre Dame this weekend. And pretty much blow out every other opponent for the rest of the season if we want a Bowl game of any notoriety. Stupid Stanford.

This is me, with the weekly meme.

3 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Okay, I think you speak a different language than me. I never understand these memes you do until you answer them and I figure out what they meant. So plase explain this for me:
Z--one coverage? ...better than "man"?
huh??
(oh, and I still seriously love you:)

Jane said...

I don't always get it myself and then have to read someone else's answers...This time it's Zone (z-one) coverage or man to man coverage. I don't really understand what it means, specifically, but I do know that it's football.

Rocketgirl said...

See, I read "man-to-man" coverage and I start wondering why you're doing dirty memes:)

From Whence You Cometh