Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like We Aren't Picture People

MusicMan called today to ask for a picture of Tarzan and I for the annual Christmas card. Unlike other members of the family Tarzan and I do not take copious amounts of pictures and particularly not of ourselves. We don't have kids to document and I am extremely not photogenic so it isn't something we do a lot of.
And inevitably we find ourselves with this moment at the end of the year, trying desperately to find a photo of the two of us that wouldn't make us jump in the East River knowing the rest of the family and a lot of people we have never met are looking at it.
I put it to you kind people of the Internets. Which of the following do you think is Christmas card worthy?
There are a few from the wedding weekend:
These from the county fair:
A baseball game:
And when we went to the museum last smmer when RHM was in town:
I realize my sunglasses are on in three of these so that might not work. Is it kosher to photoshop one's Christmas card images?

This is me and next year I should plan better for this.

5 comments:

Liezel said...

I like picture 2, (no sunglasses and cute facial expressions)

Slobodans said...

I also vote for #2

Unknown said...

I vote for picture 2 as well. Papabear is coming here on Thursday to take some pictures of us. When he asked me for pictures I realized that since is always either me or Quinn taking the pictures we dont have pictures with the 3 of us together.

Elizabeth said...

I would say the picture at the baseball game, but you are wearing sunglasses...hmm...

Rocketgirl said...

I dig 2 - but they are all cute. I say number 2 is just so adorable and whomever took it is probably the greatest person on earth :)

From Whence You Cometh