Monday, November 15, 2010

Chubbs Just Bites My Toes

This is how much I love you readers. So much that I am willing to share the following picture despite the obvious reasons:
(Lest you think I tempt them, I am only holding the cheese in this picture so she will stay up for the camera. Usually she jumps down as soon as I step away.)
Yes, Spike climbs up the kitchen drawers every single time she thinks I am making something for her. I only do that at dinner time but she climbs up at least half a dozen times a day. Making toast is a real challenge because every time the toast pops she's up there to check it out. Each and every piece.

This is me and it's cute but also annoying.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

That picture is AWESOME!! you could do a series of photos about her jumping... cash in on her with some interweb fame, make her start carrying her own weight around there!

From Whence You Cometh