Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

My three kernels for this year are the following in no particular order.
  • Sleep. It's probably lame to mention but this fall has been insanity and I am so thankful for the opportunity to lay down each night, put all the problems and issues of the day out of my mind, get warm and snuggly and drift off for a few hours. It makes the next day possible.
  • Tarzan. He makes it all worth it. The crazy weeks and weekends. The scheduling nightmares, the assignments. He's strong and supportive, kind and loving. He works hard and is happy to do so. He's a mite random so it's a trick to follow on occasion but it just keeps my brain active. So many things to be thankful for.
  • Safety. There was a huge fire not too far from our house last night. And a few months ago a warehouse down from us exploded. And there's the crazy crack whore next door. And the whole middle of the Jungle thing. But we are safe, every day, and our house is protected and the cats are safe. It's a huge blessing.
This is me and HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

So sweet :) The crack whore link was also great so I could share that with my in-laws. I'm thankful for you!

Anonymous said...

Sleep
Tarzan
Safety
profound enough to join the legendary
"Right turn on Red"

From Whence You Cometh