Friday, March 23, 2007

T.G.I.F...I guess

Thank goodness. I've been a total slacker about posting because frankly, who needs to hear yet another rant against MC? How many times can I scream that he's SO annoying and as soon as the office remodel is done I am so getting another seat? I've put in a request with everyone in the place almost. I wonder if I take his name in vain every five minutes or so he'll get the point? Gahhhhh! It's a good thing the drywall goes up this weekend and in three weeks +/- I won't have to sit near him. So. No complaining about MC today. :) (No complaining about stupid clients that require things in half the time they promised and that time was half of what was originally said either!)
******************************************************************************************************
Last night Tarzan and I went to see a production of 'High School Musical' that his cousin's daughter was in. She's 10 and very precocious and very theatrical. She's part of a youth group called YADA in The Upper Jungle and we've been to a couple of her shows. It's a small theater and the kids are so very enthusiastic. It's awesome. So that was fun and I got to see Tarzan too, which is a plus these days. He's got school, baseball, his classes for credential and church youth stuff and blackjack, and after work and cubs scouts and Primary activities for me we don't see each other very often it seems like. The weekend seems to be chock full already too. Tarzan is bowling with the youth tonight and I have a baptism and a birthday party tomorrow. He's got a game in the pm and then it's Sunday and meetings up the wazoo.

This is me wondering what relaxation is. :)

1 comment:

Slobodans said...

Helloooo!

Remember me? It was many many moons ago in the Halifax ward.

I was happy to stumble upon your blog and to get caught up at least a little bit on your life.

I'll keep checking back for updates. It sounds like you are doing well and are happy.

By the way what a cool profession you've chosen! It must be fascinating.

Check out our blog for more info about moi and my hubby...

Jacinta (Lambe) Slobodan

From Whence You Cometh