Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jungle Living - Part 4

Under normal circumstances I would wait until tomorrow to post again because then I can spread the interesting-ness around. But one can hardly classify these circumstances as normal!!
  • 11. Edward James Olmos (of Battlestar Galactica, Zoot Suit, and Stand & Deliver fame) is eating breakfast NEXT DOOR!!! Right at this very minute!! Fortunately there was reason enough for me to take a large item outside and dump it in the city garbage can so I could oh so casually glance over and see them. (He's eating with some dude I don't know.)
  • 8c. Gah!! I forgot to mention that I saw Constance Zimmer when the TV show In Justice was filming on our street. She sat in a chair right outside the office front window to get her hair and make-up touched up.

This is me seeing Admiral Adama NEXT DOOR!

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh