Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Manners? Never heard of 'em.

Returning to my desk from the restroom I find MC's big, smelly feet in his hippie-all natural clogs propped on my chair. Suddenly the clouds parted and I was struck with the comprehension of why my seat often has weird streaks and marks on the seat and why my arm rests are not where I left them the night before. As soon as the office expansion is completed I am putting in for a transfer of seating location...First the cursing and then the profanity, the snide comments, the insincere/sarcastic apologies and now he puts his feet on my chair! Gaaaaaaah. Of course he hurriedly sat up when we saw me coming, but really. How much do you want to wager he doesn't let people put their feet on the seats in his precious little Honda or on the sofa in his apartment? How much do you want to bet he would be outraged if he saw MY feet on HIS chair? I ought to do it just to see... Blaaaargh. I try to be a tolerant individual I do, I really do, but what is it about this guy that makes me want to run screaming from the office and never come back?
******************************************************************************************
Okay. On to happy thoughts...Rocketgirl's back!! She's in the USA and with only three hours difference (instead of 6!) in the time zones AND a phone that receives, I can call her! (Provided the aforementioned phone works...) Plus, eight weeks from today we go to Denver!
******************************************************************************************
What's with TV lately? All the shows are repeating...and where is Studio 60? Have you not been watching like I told you to? So disappointed people, so disappointed. Dancing With The Stars starts next Monday! Yay!

This is me requesting a new seat assignment.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh