Friday, March 30, 2007

Dreaming Again (Weird#12)

It was night in Paris, right out of a 40's movie, all dark shadows and kinda grainy looking. I was waiting at a restaurant for my contact when two people from my previous office came in. They didn't recognize me but I helped them get a table - since I spoke better French than they did. Then I went back to my little apartment which was over the restaurant and Tarzan was there, wanting to "get it on," if you know what I mean...but we kept getting interrupted by noises in the street and FBI-type guys coming to search the pad. The last time they came it was apparent they were going to find whatever we had so we had to feed it to the fish - who were HUGE - and then we escaped in a little tiny convertible clown car and the fish were flying over my head (since Tarzan was up there with them) and they had to spit out the little black rectangles (about the size of a scientific calculator) into my lap as I was driving. I closed my eyes every time one came down since it was dark and they were all slimy and every time it hit me in the lap and slithered down my leg onto the floor of the car. I woke up when we (because Tarzan was back in the car with me now) got "away" to wherever it was and we were carrying all the gross items. There was a little bit more after that, but it's not fit for public consumption. :D And then I woke up with Sugarland's "Settlin" running through my head.

This is me wondering why I bother to think up new names for my dream posts. They should just be "WEIRD" In fact I think I will. There.

5 comments:

Q said...

Stop chugging Nyquil before bed.

Jane said...

Now why didn't *I* think of that? :P

Channynba said...

What are you eating before bed? It must be something really interesting. hahhahah

Q said...

I blame it on the excessive acid hits.

Jane said...

How much is too much?

From Whence You Cometh