Monday, March 26, 2007

Sleeping (Weird#11)

I'm dreaming that I'm in a school. Sort of a mix of college and high school. All the classes are in the same building, but there was a 7-11 in the school. We were warming up to get on the treadmills by running and doing calisthenics in the basement of the school. I distinctly remember not having a partner for the sit-ups and being half a count behind everyone else. The coach was Pete Carroll. On our way from the basement to the treadmills we stopped at the 7-11 (this is how I know there was one) and I opened a loaf of bread to eat a tiny corner of one piece, then we had to go and the line was too long so I put the loaf back together over by the freezer section - it must have been Orowheat because of the plastic wrapper in the bag - the piece was whole again and I put it back on the shelf. Then we ran up to the roof which was like a stadium with a large net over the top and we were alternately running and swimming, though no one got wet or got in a pool, and there were no treadmills but that was why we went to the roof...

That was when Tarzan's alarm woke me up.

This is me dreaming again.

1 comment:

Channynba said...

Hey how is the family? Where is everyone at? Man, the memories of Youth.

From Whence You Cometh