Saturday, November 02, 2013

Costume Applicability

I do not have the talents that some have to designing a new costume every single year for Halloween - much as I might have the ideas; the time, the skillz, the whatever isn't all there.
So when I find something that works, I stick with it as long as it will go. Hence the hippie outfits that Tarzan and I use for EVERYthing.
It's true. We had to perform a dance for the International Festival; pull out the bell bottoms and do a hustle.
Halloween; don a paisley shirt, grab a peace sign and voila:
We've used these outfits since we were in college - seriously - and the only thing I would say is the shoes could use some more thought...I need platforms!!! 
We're retro, comfortable, and cool all the time.
Because she's so professional and all ATL's contribution to the Halloween mayhem this year was a little more suited to the office environment:

This is me just fine with it.

1 comment:

Master P said...

You make a fabulous hippie :) If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

From Whence You Cometh