Friday, October 31, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

What, no Halloween meme? I feel a little gypped Back Porch peeps.
::Onesome: Daylight-- Savings Time is up here in the US this weekend. Ready? Set? Go? ...or will you just wake up and worry about it sometime Sunday?
  • I almost forgot we were going to get to change the clocks back. It gets later and later every year. Still, thankfully, it does come and I get that extra hour of sleep. Extremely lovely. And I do make sure to change all the clocks in the house - and there are a lot of them - back before we go to sleep.

::Twosome: Savings--? Hey, do you use coupons when you shop? ...and do you go looking for them online?

  • I do use coupons when I can. I have even looked for them online. The problem I find is that the companies issue coupons in the hopes that the consumer will think it's a deal and buy their product. Most of the time the store brand, card and/or an alternate is cheaper, even with the coupon. If we even use that product. I try to get the best deal however possible. If that includes coupons then I use the coupon.

::Threesome: Time-- to batten down the hatches where you are? They've had snow in Ohio and Ottawa; and we may not hit the 80's this weekend in CaliLand: is Winter approaching for you?

  • All I can say, is I am SO glad I no longer live in the Frozen North. Cold, cold, snow and cold. For nearly nine months of the year., No. Thank. You. And while it has been warm here in The Jungle for the last month, it is cooling down, a little. Winter is coming, and all too soon we will be crying about how cold it is here too.

This is me, looking forward to the sleeping.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh