- OMG - Flatley in a suit! That was awesome. Tom even made a joke about him deigning to wear a shirt for the evening - he was the guest judge and he was a generous one.
- What was Lacey wearing around her ankles?
- I was glad to see Susan finally speed up her steps
- Brooke wasn't as bad as the tow regular judges sugested she was, but she didn't have a lot of hip action, and that is what the rumba is all about - seemed like Michael Flatley liked it though
- Kym had a weird outfit, were those curtains hanging from her skirt?
- Cloris, oooooh my gosh - so funny but I have to agree with Carrie-Ann - we gave up Toni Braxton for this?
- Seems that one of Michael's favorite words is "intoxicating"
- hip hop is totally a young person's dance. It was wise to get 'Clorky' out of the way but also Susan looked very lost
The results show was less exciting than I expected. I make fun of Michael Flatley and his shows, "Lord of the Dance," "Feet of Flames," etc. but he can usually be counted on to give a splashy show. He did not deliver. Maybe I've been spoiled by other tap dancers, maybe it just wasn't that good a routine, I don't know. Also, the Pussycat Dolls? Not my speed. Eh. And it was time for Cloris to go home, so yay for that.
This is me, reporting on the week's dancing.