- A moot point after last night's elimination, but Mark Ballas needs to rein it in a little bit. He was over dancing so much it made Kim look like she wasn't doing anything at all.
- "Xena, the Warrior Princess?" Bruno I am so disappointed in you. You have made up such better metaphors than that.
- But on a related note, it seems that someone, a couple someones in fact, is taking a page out of Mel B's wardrobe book and working the black pleather outfit for the paso doble.
- Another related note, why did Kim and Warren get mood lighting for their dance? Everyone else dances on a fully lit floor. Why are these two so special? Though I loved the Matrix-esque theme.
- And speaking of wardrobe, Julianne almost tripped on her, apron?, at least five times during their rumba. One would think they'd consider these things when designing costumes.
- And maybe it's because I have seen all the seasons and watched a lot of interviews but does it seem like they all talk in cliches? It's all, "step up our game," "kick it up a notch," "bring our "A" game," "bring it" and "we're just having fun." Think of another phrase peeps.
This is me, summing it up shorter.