- Maurice had a good dance, better than the judges thought, but the hair was weird.
- Julianne's outfit was UG-LAY.
- "Clorky" is just too funny.
- Was Lance's HAIR purple too?
- What was with the narrative song that Brooke danced to?
- Warren's outfit should have matched Kym's a little more.
- Carrie-Ann was all crabby and mean - I think she was blinded by the reflective dress she was wearing.
- Kind of excited for the "new" dances that are coming: hustle - related to swing which isn't danced on this show but whatever, jitterbug - related to the jive, salsa - related to the mambo, west coast swing - related to AWESOME. Especially as we get to see Alec dance it.
If that commentary is a bit short it's only because tonight's show was the BEST RESULTS SHOW EVER! I don't even know where to begin. For example; the campaign messages. SO hysterical. Loved the editing on each one. And then the kids' competition was back - so cute! And so good! Kind of depressing and awe inspiring too. And then - probably the best part of the night - the Chippendales do Riverdance! Well, not really. They're Los Vivancos and they are hot. Supposedly they're related too but I don't know about that. I don't usually get worked up over guys strutting their waxed chests like that, but these boys were good. Apparently it's a signature move of theirs to just take their shirts, vests, coats, whatever off during the dance. I say that's okay by me! This was their performance last night.
This is me, with the eye candy.