So with no further ado, seven stupid things about me:
- I am not any good at playing strategy games. Chess, checkers, Chinese checkers, Risk, whatever. No good. I don't know if it's because I don't look far enough ahead or if I just don't have any vision. Give me a good game of chance, on the other hand, and my odds go up considerably.
- My right foot is almost (3/4-ish) a full size larger than my left. Makes it tough to buy shoes.
- I do not like to sleep flat. I need soft and cushy support when I sleep. The six pillows on our bed are evenly divided during the day, but come the night Tarzan takes one, maybe two, and the remaining find their way to my side.
- I hate mayonnaise.
- I read the newspaper comics while eating breakfast every day. The whole day seems off if I can't.
- The Jeopardy theme is perpetually stuck in my head.
- My back is nearly always itchy. Best present I can get is for someone to scratch my back.
This is me, whew. That was harder than I thought it would be.