Monday, October 13, 2008

Seven Stupid Things

I pondered what magnificent things to regale you with today - the thumb does feel much better now thank you so much - and then I remembered I was tagged for a meme last week! Thanks Rocketgirl!
So with no further ado, seven stupid things about me:
  1. I am not any good at playing strategy games. Chess, checkers, Chinese checkers, Risk, whatever. No good. I don't know if it's because I don't look far enough ahead or if I just don't have any vision. Give me a good game of chance, on the other hand, and my odds go up considerably.
  2. My right foot is almost (3/4-ish) a full size larger than my left. Makes it tough to buy shoes.
  3. I do not like to sleep flat. I need soft and cushy support when I sleep. The six pillows on our bed are evenly divided during the day, but come the night Tarzan takes one, maybe two, and the remaining find their way to my side.
  4. I hate mayonnaise.
  5. I read the newspaper comics while eating breakfast every day. The whole day seems off if I can't.
  6. The Jeopardy theme is perpetually stuck in my head.
  7. My back is nearly always itchy. Best present I can get is for someone to scratch my back.

This is me, whew. That was harder than I thought it would be.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh