What you might not know is that she is a truly genuine person. She has no false modesty, but also no delusions of grandeur. She is as honest and as true as any person could be. I don't think she could lie if her life depended on it. To paraphrase a fabulous show; there is no pretense here, she really is that good and giving of herself.
- She really is that in love with her husband.
- And her kid.
- She really does like the color red.
- She really does care that much for other people.
- She really is that good at the violin.
- She really does believe wholeheartedly in a divine plan.
- She really does trust in her Heavenly Father to look after her.
- When she is happy for you, she can't not tell others how wonderful you are.
- If she cries with you or for you, she really does feel your pain.
- When she laughs, it is with complete abandon and true joy.
- She really is.
This is me, wishing my sister-in-law a wonderful and