Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Observations

So Shannon and Derek went home last night. It was time. And not just because I feel sorry for Christian - who probably should have the surgery on his arm rather than continue with the competition but whatevs - and think Marissa has a better attitude. We're down to less than half of the original celebrities and most of them just dance better than Shannon. Plus I don't like her. Whether the freak-out and 'apology' was a network publicity thing - highly likely because who cuts the back stage confessionals and airs the pieces? Surely not the celebrities - it got on my nerves. If all these articles in the tabloids about "true love" and whatever were in the hopes of the fans keeping them on the show, I am glad that the American public was not taken in. Spend a little less time at the beach and a little more on the dance floor and maybe she would have developed some hip control and reined in the elbows...
But enough whining. How about Def Leppard?! Was that not awesome? It was. Awesome. I am a late-comer to the fan club but that doesn't mean I don't love them all the same. Sam obviously had a thing for them too, based on her announcing style.

Has anyone noticed that since I've started reporting 'live' on Monday nights my narrative has been looser and less comprehensive? I just re-read my entry for this week and it almost didn't make sense in a few places...

This is me, wrapping it up.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh