Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ode To Tarzan

It's been a while since I posted an ode. What to say about the man I can't live without? Or...wouldn't want to live without.
Tarzan, you love your job and you're dang good at it. I know it can be tiring and mentally stressful - also physically - but the school and the neighborhood are better because of your desire to work hard and improve things. They are lucky to have you. You care so much about others and you have a way of chiding, encouraging, teaching and leading without making them feel like that's what is happening. You're charming in a random, weird sort of way that disarms people; puts them at ease. You do so much, for the school, the church, the neighborhood, both our families and especially for me. I'm lucky to have you. You're funny, kind, smart, loving, cute, comforting, patient, adorable, challenging, talented, energetic, tireless and perfectly wonderful. I'm so lucky to be the one you chose to spend forever with. You're mine and I am thankful for it.


Happy Birthday Honey!

This is me, wishing the love of my life many happy returns of the day.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Dude, your hubby and I have the same B'day! Happy birthday to Tarzan!!! And thanks for your well-wish to me!

Rocketgirl said...

Awww, and what a fantastic ode! You captured him perfectly - all your descriptions are dead on, and dang it, you're making me miss him! And boy howdy, he's almost as patient as Dallin. I know this because I know exactly where he'll lose control and whack me because I can't help but drive him to it every time I'm with him:) He's so lucky to have you!!! You're WAY nicer than I am!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it was really good.

From Whence You Cometh