Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Next

Really? Christian was in the bottom two? I mean, I know SOMEone has to be there but not Cheryl and Christian. I knew his lack of fan base would come back to haunt us. Just not this soon...
Were you surprised at Priscilla being voted off last night? Bruno was right about one thing - only one - the rumba, because it is such a slow dance, emphasizes faults and mistakes. And it was pretty obvious when she missed the turn. That was not the only problem however, she's not bad, but she wasn't good. Kristi is good. Very, very, good. Jason is good. Very, very good. I am so divided over who I want to win. Edyta certainly deserves to win after five seasons of almosts. And with Jason they have a very good chance. But Kristi is awesome too. So conflicted...
I have discovered one of the reasons Julianne bugs me so. When Adam made a joke about her being LDS she didn't own up to it. In fact she went so far as to imply she WASN'T. Which would be fine - except that in other arenas she makes a big deal out of it. This blowing hot and cold stuff irritates me. Her brother does not seem to be the same way. Unless you all know something I don't. (Entirely possible.)
Not an overly exciting show last night, they need some guest performers that people actually know and have talent. I know it's hard but I'm just saying...

This is me, talking about DWTS again.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh