Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Magic Month Of May

I'm having another crisis about time passing. I thought it was bad enough to be in April...gah. I have GOT to get something finished.
::Onesome: The magic-- of Spring? Has it started yet where you are? ...or if you're 'down under', how is Autumn progressing?

  • Spring is most definitely here. In The Jungle we herald the start of spring by having a series of fantastically hot days followed by a series of very cool days followed by more hot days...and thus it goes. The wildflowers are out in force which is awesome.
::Twosome: month of-- transition? Are you looking to be out of school? ...to have the kids out of school? No? Heh. How about just thinking about where you want to go this Summer? ...maybe within walking distance, -no?
  • Ahhh, so glad to not have to worry about school being in or out, jobs being in or out, or whatever. Everyday is vacation day for me and I love that. Not because I am a lazy slob - though I am - but because I can do what I need to do and what I want to do, rather than what I have to do.
::Threesome: May-- I ask you if you know which song the title for today's piece was taken from? I'm thinking Laanba has a chance at it, but any fan of Dumbledore's original actor might know it...
  • There's a song in Camelot about May but I'm pretty sure it's not "magic" month - merry maybe? Lusty?
This is me, back to as normal as it gets.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It's called the Lusty Month of May. Richard Harris, who played Dumbledore in the first two Harry Potter movies was King Arthur in the 1967 movie Camelot which most of us know.

From Whence You Cometh