Thursday, February 28, 2008

A-B-C

And here we are again, the weekly meme from the people at The Back Porch. How do they do it every week and not get irritated at having to think up questions for people they can't even see?
::Onesome: A--ny place but here? Are travel plans looming for Spring break? ...or are you staying home?
  • Ahh, Spring Break, I remember those days. When I was in college we used to go to Disneyland every Spring Break. Then I didn't get a Spring Break for all the years I worked. (Listen to me, "all those years" like it was 30 and not 8.) Don't know what we're doing this year. Not going far. The beach, visit my parents, see my sister who's coming home this year. Easter is early so that's in the mix too.
::Twosome: B--etter to look in the mirror before you leave? Have you ever discovered (say around mid-day) that your clothes really didn't match up?
  • One of my friends, when we were in college, didn't discover until after class was over - it was an 8:00 Physics class (who DOES that?) - that she had two shoes, same STYLE, different COLOR on. She ran, screaming all the way home. Can't say I was ever obviously mismatched, but there have been weird splotch shape marks appear on my shirt halfway through the day.
::Threesome: C--atch any good movies lately? What should we go see now that the Oscar's are done and over for another year?
  • This is a depressing question because there are a lot of movies we would go and see if they weren't rated R. What is that all about? Does there have to gratuitous blood and violence where in people get visually kicked in the head to tell the story better? Does she have to show her boob to move the plot along? Probably not. But there we are and so we don't go to the movies much. See this post here. So if YOU have suggestions lemme know. Maybe we'll go to the movies during Spring Break...
This is me, wondering what you're watching.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

I was at a wedding reception once when someone commented that I had one pink flip flop and one white flip flop on. I may or may not have punched him.

From Whence You Cometh