Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Life Adventures - Part I

Thanks LA Daddy. We always need another extremely long meme to fill out! 'Course I can't blame him since I dug it out of his archives from like a year ago...whatevs. And since this is the longest meme ever maybe we'll do it in chapters - for the suspense of it all. And to tell the stories that go behind the events. That's the best part of these things anyway.
Level 1
( ) Smoked A Cigarette
( ) Smoked A Cigar
( ) Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex
( ) Drank Alcohol
( ) Smoked Marijuana

SCORE SO FAR: 0 - not a very auspicious start here Jane...
Level 2
(X) Are / Been In Love
(X) Been Dumped - does it count as dumping if you weren't upset by his not wanting to see you anymore?
(X) Shoplifted - I'm counting this - even though it was known by the store manager, to see how the security sysem worked - because otherwise I will have the lowest score ever on this meme.
(X) Been Fired - do I get extra points for more than once?
(-) Been In A Fist Fight

SCORE SO FAR: 4
Level 3
(X) Had A Crush On An Older Person [More Than 10 Years older]
(-) Skipped School - this one really doesn't count because it was Senior Skip Day in high school
( ) Slept With A Co-Worker
(-) Seen Someone / Something Die - I'm going to suppose that flies and spiders and roaches don't count here...
( ) Been Involved in a Traffic Accident

SCORE SO FAR: 5

This is me, hoping I have more adventures in further installments or this will be a really pointless exercise.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

I'm glad you haven't done any of those bad things! really, the consequences of the bad stuff is not worth just scoring a big score on a meme:) How is retirement?!

Anonymous said...

I've got a 9. But I also only have a 25 on the purity Test...so it's all about which test you take when.

-R

From Whence You Cometh