Friday, February 22, 2008

Liquid Drops Bandage

Now this is a problem with being home. Because of the holiday on Monday I forgot that yesterday was Thursday and so I didn't get to the weekly meme from The Back Porch peeps. I apologize to anyone who waits with baited breath every week for my answers. Yeah, that's not even my mother. But here we go, a day late but still genuine.
::Onesome: Liquid-- is falling from the skies this time of year. Be it rain or snow or fog, what's late Winter looking like at your place?

  • If I had filled this out yesterday I would have said, grey-ish, kinda cloudy. But now! It rained in the afternoon and into the night yesterday so we are prepared with a much more interesting answer today. It still doesn't get very cold though. Little windy on Wednesday. Very temperate. And I like that.
::Twosome: Drops -- of sweetener? ...or teaspoons of sugar (okay, tablespoons)? What do you use to make iced tea and other drinks acceptable?

  • If I drank iced tea I might have a better response. We use mixes, like Crystal Light if we are feeling festive. Those come with the sweetener in them. We're boring I suppose.
::Threesome: Bandage-- your owies with a spray or with drops? Have you seen these liquid, no sting, bandage drops yet? Man, I'm thinking these may be ideal to have when you're out and about with kidlets!

  • If I had kidlets...seriously, band-aids are good enough for me. Tarzan "is a man and men don't use band-aids we just rub some dirt on it." Get back to me in a few years and we'll see if my application has changed. It seems though, that a liquid won't protect or cushion like a band-aid would.
This is me, making a reminder to not forget the weekly meme.
P.S. Yes, the turtle's down. I figure two weeks past should be enough.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh